Callie's Thoughts

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Great Day in the Morning People!!!!
I haven't blogged in a long time because I haven't had the time. But we live in a great nation. A nation where people can look at the presidency, see the direction our country is taking and change it on a dime. That's what happened on out illustrious election day. I was watching breathlessly waiting for election results to come in. Claire McCaskill was voted into the Senate. Talent is out. Stem Cell research passed. Democrats won control of the House and Senate. I know not everyone will agree with me, but November 7th was a great day for America. Also, Brittney Spears left that no-good stupid ass that she's been married to for the last two years. No more procreation from K-Fed, please!!!! I'm sure Brittney has beatiful babies, despite his genetic mark, but he's been allowed to help bring four children into this world. That's more than the average moron is allowed.
In a non-election note, this is finals week. A time that an anal person like me, just gets that much more anal. On Friday I will know that my fate is with this program. Pray for me and all my class mates. Pray that I won't kill them for getting on my nerves. Well, to be accurate, only a few get on my nerves. Right now the one who laughs like a stoned chipmunk and doesn't wash her hair is the one who gets on my nerves the most.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    I was so proud of Missouri! Claire, stem cells, minimum wage!

    And go Britney. K-Fed sucks.

    I couldn't sleep election night. Very, very tired, but couldn't sleep at all.

    Good luck on finals.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Callie said…

    Thanks!!! One more final to go. I totally feel you on the pride in Missouri right now. I'm almost not ashamed of our state for being the first in the nation to outlaw gay marriage in our constitution. Almost.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home