Callie's Thoughts

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm starting to get a little whelmed...
Okay... not overwhelmed, just whelmed. Things are starting to pile up. I'm thinking that I need to increase my hours at work and not for the insurance (which we are thinking about cancelling because it is crap) but because in the last year, I have never been so BROKE!!! And I guess I'm not broke, but I don't have the fredom to buy what I want anymore. I think if I really start applying myself, I can worm a few more hours in there. I just haven't read anything yet and that's what starting to pile up. I take great notes during class and I pay attention. And I think I'm getting an A in most of my classes this semester. So far.
But I need a haircut. And I got the last weekend off in September to go to a wedding and there's the weekend in October I'm going to Kansas City for the weekend. John's going to be on vacation that week. And I'm having to sacrifice time to study in order to clean my house. That worries me because I know it's not going to get any better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home