Callie's Thoughts

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Things are definitely looking up...
I haven't completely abondoned my blog. I have just been so busy between school, work and getting ENGAGED!!!! I have a huge amethyst and diamond ring on my finger and it's not coming off until the jeweler needs to clean it. I'm so happy right now that everything has been coming together very well lately. Well, except for one thing. My health is mainly under control, I'm losing weight, my grades are outstanding, things are improving at work, and my relationship with John has never been better. I'm all kinds of on top of the world. I wish I could write more, but now I have to go study. I'm still working on the time management.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    CONGRATULATIONS! Engaged, huh? Thought about a date at all?

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Callie said…

    Yes... We have a date. It's February 22, 2008. The anniversary of the day we met. And six months after the hell that is nursing school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home